Premier, Best-in-Class Pharmacy Services
A Better Way to Get the Medications You Need to Thrive and Prosper
Who We Are
Prosper Infusion is a fully licensed and ACHC accredited pharmacy provider that delivers best-in-class care to patients living with chronic, complex conditions. Our business model is designed from the ground up by experienced clinicians and healthcare strategists to provide patients with the highest quality infusion care as an extension of your physician.
Why Prosper Infusion?
Not Just Another Pharmacy
Unlike other pharmacy companies that are sometimes isolated and distant from the rest of your doctors, Prosper Infusion strives to provide you with a different patient experience. We specifically combine medical, pharmacy and nursing care through unique partnerships to put patient care at the center.
Our seamless, integrated approach to infusion care increases the quality of care delivered, reduces healthcare costs, and makes a positive impact in each patient’s life.
Prosper Infusion also operates a walk-in community/retail pharmacy in Westchase, FL, conveniently located in Lynmar Business center behind Westchase Physical Therapy.
Who Do We Treat?
Prosper Infusion specializes in serving patients who require long-term intravenous (IV) therapy, also known as infusions through the vein. Some of the conditions we help manage and treat include:
- Autoimmune Disorders: Premium services for rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, psoriasis, and multiple sclerosis
- Rare and Orphan Diseases: Precision care management for hereditary angioedema, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, and lysosomal disorders
- Bleeding Disorders: Diligent and effective management programs for hemophilia A, hemophilia B, and von Willebrand disease
- Immune Disorders: Leading programs that optimize care for patients requiring IV or subcutaneous immune globulin
- Nutrition: Comprehensive parenteral and enteral nutrition support for patients of all ages
- Heart Failure: Continuous support for patients on ionotropic medications across all ages and stages of heart failure
- Infectious Diseases: World-class anti-infective treatment that keeps patients out of the hospital
- Allergy & Asthma: High-quality support and therapy options for pediatrics and adults suffering from chronic allergies and asthma
- Dehydration: Replenishing fluid therapy and other IV wellness formulas to ensure you stay hydrated and healthy
How Are We Different?
The founders of Prosper Infusion have extensive history working in the healthcare industry. They have sat back to observe the obvious gaps in the US healthcare system over the years and have actually had disappointing healthcare delivery experiences themselves. Through deep understanding of healthcare systems and the motivation to create a better patient experience, Prosper Infusion was born.
Built from the ground up with a vision to operate in a value-based care world, Prosper Infusion’s comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach combined with emerging digital tools is redefining the way patients receive infusion care.
Experience the Future of Infusion & Retail Pharmacy
Coordinated medical, pharmacy, and nursing home care through innovative digital tools and clinical programs that enables safe, convenient, and effective treatment in the home.
Private and Comfortable In-home Treatment
We believe there is no place like home. You won’t have to waste time driving to a clinic or hospital to receive care, and you can also avoid time wasted sitting in the waiting room.
Convenient Delivery and Scheduling
We’ll deliver medications, equipment and supplies safely straight to your doorstep and provide you with flexible options for you to get your infusions (even at night).
Prevent Frustrating Miscommunication
Prosper Infusion has a unique care model enables us to stay in constant communication with your doctors and advocate on your behalf to optimize your medication regimens.
Avoid Insurance and Affordability Hassles
Our timely benefits verification, eligibility, and patient assistance process helps you gain the necessary approval and funding (if applicable) for you to access your medications sooner.
Feel Independent and Empowered
We’ve developed a robust online education program that delivers quality content daily. Our clinical experts also offer customized training to meet any of your healthcare needs.
Here to Help You Live Your Life to the Fullest
Our Comprehensive Services
- A company led by clinical experts dedicated to reshaping the future of healthcare
- Healthcare provided by specially-trained clinicians
- 24/7 clinical support by licensed pharmacists
- Timely insurance verification and patient assistance process
- Unique, innovative disease management programs that are constantly updated
- Educational resources delivered daily
- Access to chart notes and monitoring reports
- Individualized care plans
Accredited Through Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
Accreditation demonstrates pharmacies operate in alignment with a high-level of quality, integrity, and effectiveness consistent with nationally-recognized standards. Prosper Infusion is accredited in Infusion Pharmacy Services (including Sterile Compounding, Ref USP <797>) and Specialty Pharmacy Services.
Let Us Know You're Interested or Request a Transfer of Services
How It Works
We understand you’re busy, so we personalize care plans to make your home infusion experience as convenient and seamless as possible.
Step #1: Contact Us
Transfer of your prescription to us by filling out the contact form or texting us at 813-749-0786. Or, you can tell your doctor to send your prescription to us.
Step #2: Onboarding
Our clinical care team will collect information, conduct a goals assessment, and create a unique care plan. We'll also help out with verifying insurance benefits.
Step #3: Thrive and Prosper
We coordinate shipping and nursing visits in the home, deliver medications, monitor your health status, and work with your other providers to keep you healthy.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Enter your email below to receive free access to the best tips, advice, and recommendations that help thousands of patients thrive and prosper.